Solution Architect• A newly formed team to enhance customer
• Modern development stack & practices
• A genuine "Tier 1' development environment
Solution Architect - 6 Month Contract
Be an integral part of the 2.0 of this established product development shop
Why you would like it:
- A newly formed team to enhance customer experience
- Modern development stack & practices
- A genuine "Tier 1' development environment
With the next phase of this companies growth focusing on markets beyond APAC, this organisation is needing to build a 'crack team' of contract resources to take on a range of differing technical challenges driven from increased customer demand. These challenges could involve (but certainly not limited to) fixing latency issues, reworking legacy code, new feature development and API development. Adopting modern development practices (TDD, CI/CD, "Build & Run), you will be joining an organisation that is genuinely wanting to introduce people who are keen to learn and help find innovative ways to build well designed & crafted software solutions. The work will initially be 6 months in duration, however it is highly likely the contract will extend well beyond this timeframe.
Having been in the market for over 10 years, this product development shop has helped a number of businesses in the hospitality industry optimise customer experience through well built Saas products. With customers across APAC, there is growing demand to take the product suite further afield. With an ambitious goal to become the number one technology employer of choice in the next 12 months, there is a need to introduce highly capable and engaging technology resources into the business quickly.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- You are an experienced & senior product oriented Solutions Architect with core skills in C#, React/Redux and building Web API's.
- You will have operated in a cloud (Azure) environment and fully understand DevOps principles
- TDD and CI are second nature to you, as is working in an agile environment whereby you build & run something well once. No testing team to throw code at here.
- Be willing to jump into legacy code to help improve the overall product set
- Bring exceptional development design practices to the table
- Be comfortable working in a communicative and engaging workplace.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills, in both technical and people sides
- Influence and contribute to company-wide engineering culture and outcomes with exemplary engineering practices.
- You may be TOGAF certified but we are not looking for purists
Job reference: JO-1907-50522