UX/UI DesignerWhy you would like it:
Completely unique Saas product within gaming industry
Innovative & highly engaged team environment
Flexible hours, own your day UX/UI Designer
Help build an incredible Saas product through exceptional design
Why you would like it:
- Completely unique Saas product within gaming industry
- Innovative & highly engaged team environment
- Flexible hours, own your day
Join this organisation to help design amazing Saas products. Rare is it to be given the opportunity to work in a business that offers a unique solution within the gaming industry in New Zealand (we are talking a major global play here). You will be providing support to the design process mainly focused around the look and feel of the products - graphics and UI. There are existing people for you to leverage (A design lead), however you will be looked upon as a stand alone designer who is able to work autonomously. The ultimate goal is to build beautiful product, that has genuinely functionality for both user and consumer. You will do this by utilising your impressive UI design skills coupled with your appetite to draw upon UX and HCD principles. It will take a proactive mindset, constantly seeking out opportunity with a target driven attitude.
This business is a genuine game changer, sourcing their investment through differing channels, they aren't playing by the usual set of rules. Being backed by ex-heads of the likes of EA Games and Nike, there is no playing around here. Their fresh approach to the gaming industry taps into the evolution of technology and looks to apply the 'gamification model' to a number of more normalised business processes. Having been around for over 5 years they have already cultivated an impressive list of NZ and overseas based clients and are now looking further afield. They are built up of high-energy trendsetters with zest. For them the equation is simple; the more energy in, the better the result.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 1+ years of proven industry experience in a UI Design role within a product or specialist agency environment preferably.
- Experience with the full Adobe suite, preferably with strong XD experience
- Experience working on a saas product in beneficial
- A well presented and put together online portfolio is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of social media
- High-energy, proactive, passionate
Job reference: JO-1902-49749