UX/UI DesignerComputer Vision, IoT, machine learning projects
High agile and collaborative environment
Large variety of projects The organisation:
This digital studio is ramping up and gaining huge momentum winning a lot of exciting and technologically advanced work and are now seeking highly talented UX/UI designers to join them on the journey. With a massive focus on creating a cohesive and collaborative culture they have successfully created an environment people genuinely love coming into day in day out. This is also an opportunity to work on a lot of innovative UX/UI design work.
By bringing your arsenal of UI/UX concepts and techniques to the fore-front you will help the business work with their clients to ensure high quality generation Mobile and Web interaction. You will be truly passionate about UX/UI design and enjoy creating mood boards to illustrate the design vision, and enjoy creating design systems and applying them to interfaces.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience with:
- Interaction design/strategy
- Technical skills needed: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud and G Suite
- Development of Personas
- Creating mood boards
- Worked in a digital product environment
- Lean delivery practices or AGILE / SCRUM delivery
- Knowledge of design principles and how to apply them in composition, colour, typography etc.
- Qualitative user research (User interviews etc.)
Job reference: JO-1810-48619