UX/UI Designer - Agency EnvironmentWhy you would like it:
- Forget small time design; make your mark on a big digital product
- Work with industry leaders
- Never worry about breakfast again!
This is a real opportunity to innovate and deliver high quality software, web and mobile solutions. Focused on growth, mentoring and wrapping products from middleware and integration through to and backend complexity and a heavy lifting front end, these guys are not leaving any stones unturned. Speed of performance is key in the agency world, therefore there is need for a proven product focused agency experienced Senior UX Designer to take user's goals and needs and synthesise these into a product that will solve problems elegantly and efficiently.
A sophisticated, homegrown employer with more than 15 years experience succeeding in providing agency support to some of the largest enterprise business in New Zealand. With the lofty goal of delivering the most innovative, intuitive and user friendly platforms and solutions they are continually growing the team to allow for a customer base extending across ANZ. These guys are clearly streaking ahead of any close competition and really know how to look after its staff. At every turn this organisation puts their people first (free breakfast!) in an agency driven environment full of training and a long treat list of benefits.
- Create forward thinking, simple workflows and document/communicate these needs expertly to a variety of stakeholders to enhance the product experience for the end user (jnternal and external)
- Co-mingle the competencies of IxD, UX, Usability and Graphic Design to produce "best of breed' products in usability and desirability allowing a 'moulding' of offerings to the users rather than having to teach them a new way of working
- Take business problems and turn them into elegant Interface Solutions to expose the key features in all products
- Research through insight, focus groups and communication to ensure the product is reflecting the current markets demands
- Be able to adapt your design ideas to a range of cultures, values and approaches; think local for the end user, but think global to ensure the brand values are met effectively
- Emerging from a successful similar role you'll have track-record of producing beautiful and intuitive digital products with UX at the core of every decision
- Conversive in principles of software usability and able to provide commentary and critique of UX you'll love the experimentation and challenge in a role like this
- Small company culture must be your bag coupled with a burning desire to make your mark on the international stage.
- You'll love acting as the glue between users and developers
Job reference: JO-1701-46402