UX StrategistProgressive Digital Agency
Agile, collaborative environment
Exciting digital projects
This Digital Agency is at the forefront of their field with a long standing reputation with both clients and fellow industry professionals. They pride themselves on a collaborative, open and high energy working environment where they develop long term relationships with clients that have lasted the test of time.
Day to day:
You will be responsible for user needs analysis and the generation of alternative design patterns. With a focus on continued improvement and enhancement of these products, you will also be responsible for testing task flows and ensuring thorough documentation and comprehensive wire frames. You will also be strong with analysing data from various sources and have a real passion for ux resesarch. You will also be responsible for keeping the team focused on the strategy, vision and goals of the projects.
In order to do this well:
- You will have an impressive portfolio that includes at least 5 enterprise level websites / web applications
- A deep understanding of usability, design principles and UX - this is your passion and what you live and breathe!
- Exceptional documentation skills - wireframes, decision trees, user experience diagrams, task flows and functional requirements to name a few
- A background in design and therefore proficiency with design tools
- Passionate around constnatly developing knowledge adn experience across exisiting and new UX design tools and ways of working
- The ability to solve problems and get inside the head of your users
This is a high performing team with high standards. Therefore we need someone exceptional. A truly gifted Senior will be remunerated accordingly.
Job reference: JO-1803-47466