UX Researcher - New Product ResearchWhy you would like it:
- High growth startup environment
- Dynamic environment, make it your own
- Extensive focus of the utilisation of data The opportunity:
There is a buzz in the air that only tremendous success can give. They were first to market to deliver a peer-to-peer lending platform which has seen them become a market leader as others try to replicate what they have done. Now they have their sights firmly locked on the next big step forward, utilising the clever application of advanced analytics to deliver data backed products to the market. The application of data analytics allows for the automation of decisions, opening a wide remit of noveau products that have yet to be seen by the market. You will lead the UX research, engagement with the end customers to understand their unique position and help craft the roadmap moving forward. You will work with an amazing UX Designer and cross-functional development teams.
Deloitte's Rising Star 2015 - One to Watch; Winner of a New Zealand Innovators Award 2015; ranked 15th on the Tech Pioneer's Top 50; and named by the Sydney Morning Herald as a Kiwi Start-up hero... They are Australasia's first, largest and fastest-growing peer-to-peer lending marketplace. As they continue to expand its operation across Australia and New Zealand, they are looking to take on for exceptional individuals with a proven aptitude to deal with data-centric solutions. They are challenging themselves to not just settle for good, they will be phenomenal
You will develop a robust research process that will open up new offerings to the market by engaging with users of the platform. You will demonstrate that you can apply various techniques in order to add context and insight into the design process. You will work with Product Owners to defined detailed business requirements, user stories, business rules, workflow and acceptance criteria for financial service products.Interface with end users and stakeholders to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives approaches and presenting them to the wider organisation. You will be engaging with internal business teams, external compliance/regulators and auditors for systems audits/compliance.
What you will come with:
- Proven commercial experience in delivering an end-to-end user research process, where meaningful insight has been gained
- Ability to understand end-user needs and user experience with broad business and financial knowledge
- Ability to deliver the highest quality under deadline pressure, while juggling multiple tasks and in complex environments, strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate an ability to make decisions and handle difficult situations independently, while exercising judgment and discretion
- Ability to solve problems; anticipate and manage project expectations and risks; presents problems and solutions effectively to appropriate leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, professional, authoritative and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work with colleagues at every level of the organization
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1707-46858