UX DesignerImmediate need - 4-6 week contract
Working on a paper based user experience project
highly agile, collaborative team The Client:
This Digital Agency is at the forefront of their field with a long standing reputation with both clients and fellow industry professionals. They pride themselves on a collaborative, open and high energy working environment where they develop long term relationships with clients that have lasted the test of time.
Day to day:
This is a paper based experience that this UX Designer will be working on for 4-6 weeks. It is a content and IA design project where policy letters for their client will be getting redesigned. It utilises the same design and user testing data driven content but with the added constraints of it being delivered as A4 printed letters.
In order to do this well:
- You will have an impressive portfolio that includes at least 5 enterprise level websites / web /mobile applications
- A deep understanding of usability, design principles and UX - this is your passion and what you live and breathe!
- Exceptional documentation skills - wireframes, decision trees, user experience diagrams, task flows and functional requirements to name a few
- Experience in Responsive Web Design, Lean UX, Human centred design, mobile design, performance-based design, etc
- The ability to solve problems and get inside the head of your users
Job reference: JO-1810-48709