UI DesignerFlexible working environment
Newly created team UI Designer | Wellington | Permanent
Why read on:
- Intermediate to Senior level role - multiple opportunities
- Grow your UI design career with a well-known government organisation.
- Newly created team - Flexible working environment
Our client is a government agency who are creating future educational pathways for the next generation of Kiwi's and they are growing their team. They are looking for a standout intermediate to senior level UI Designer to join the team on a permanent basis. You will bring your collaborative approach and several years' experience under your belt to help deliver their digital transformation goals.
Other core responsibilities include:
- Use your knowledge of UI to be the advocate for beautiful crowd-pleasing designs.
- Work effectively with the UX and development team to bring your designs to life.
- Use your strong communication skills to confidently engage with stakeholders and produce quality designs tailored to their needs.
- Previous experience in a team environment, sharing your ideas and working collaboratively.
- Previous experience in Web, Mobile and interactive design.
- Previous experience using the full adobe suite in a professional capacity.
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience in a similar role.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker
- Understand the end users' needs and vision.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and your amazing portfolio (or examples of your work).
You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference number: JOBH 1905-50261
Job reference: JO-1905-50261