Tester | Manual and Automation- Work for a large enterprise
- Variety of projects and technologies
- 6 month contract with extensions | ASAP start
Our client is a focal point of contact in its sector in New Zealand. A variety of stakeholders participates to make this place efficient and constantly focused on continuous improvement; they are now looking at replacing a resource who has been seconded to another project, with someone who can hit the ground running and be part of a team of professionals.
The new year will see landing some new projects and the Test team needs a capable, expert Tester to join them and hit the ground running. You will have solid knowledge of both manual and automation testing, in addition to some experience in C# development.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4/5 years in Testing roles, with hands-on experience in both manual and automation tools.
- Proven experience of regression, functional, integration and technical product testing
- Autonomy in writing and executing test cases and test scripts
- Ability to produce QA estimates
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD, in addition to ISTQB test standards and practices. An ISTQB certification is highly desirable.
- Ability to understand, work and interact in Agile/Scrum environments
- Outstanding English language skills and ability to build positive relationships at every level of the organization
If you feel like this is your cup of tea, please do not hesitate to click on APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zeland to be considered for this role.
Job reference: JO-1802-47353