Test Automation Analyst- Work for a large enterprise on both projects and BAU
- City centre location | excellent rate
- 6 month contract initially | ASAP start
Being the largest company in their sector in New Zealand, our client has a pipeline full of innovative projects and exposure to a variety of technologies. They have recently accomplished a full Agile transformation and set up 7 fully operational squads. Structured, supportive and with training opportunities, this company is known for exceptional service delivery and an innovative approach to the smart utilisation of cutting-edge technology.
The new year will see landing some new projects and the Test Automation Lead is looking for 2 intermediate to expert Automation Test Analysts to join them and hit the ground running. You will have solid knowledge of automation testing, in addition to some experience with C# development. You'll be fond of Agile and peer to peer reviews, and you'll strive in a team playing environment.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years in Test Automation Analyst roles in a Continuous Integration environment, with experience od the whole STLC from planning to execution.
- Experience with C#, IDE and Visual Studio, Selenium, SoapUI, Jira.
- Experience in large organizations in New Zealand will be highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development, in addition to ISTQB test standards and practices
- Ability to understand, work and interact in Agile/Scrum environments
- Outstanding English language skills and ability to build positive relationships at every level of the organization
If you feel like this is your cup of tea, please do not hesitate to click on APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zeland to be considered for this role.
Job reference: JO-1803-47461