Test Analyst | 6 months FTC- Internationally-awarded team that epitomises innovation
- Well-resourced environment with modern agile development discipline
- City Fringe location Tester - Web &/OR Mobile &/OR CRM | JIRA | Dynamics
After a successful acquisition of one of New Zealand's premier businesses which have allowed an amalgamation of both organisations technology to bring a fresh platform. With a massive cash injection, this well-established data-driven business is upscaling its development efforts across a number of different projects, ensuring successful integration and stability across their entire offering. You will be joining at a critical time as they formalise their testing practice across their digital offering. Initially, you will establish the testing culture, define process and execute while coordinating the current and upcoming projects. It is a good blend of test analysis and project co-ordination.
Our client is New Zealand's largest buying group network and has a proud history of over 100 years of success and innovation. A B2B business, they use the buying power from a broad membership base to negotiate preferential pricing with leading New Zealand suppliers. This is a change driven company and provides a dynamic environment with a young energized team.
- A broad range of testing experience primarily in C# environments probably using Selenium.
- Comfortable testing web solutions(APIs) and using SQL.
- Bonus if you have had experience testing iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience preparing test strategies, test plans, test cases and performing usability testing, functional testing, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process
- Knowledge in the best practices of testing, continuous improvement and adoption of new test technologies as appropriate
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship only.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Job reference: JO-1905-50274