Technical Writer- Work with a team of SME to deliver quality technical documentation across the whole business
- 3 month contract | South Auckland
- Excellent rate
This innovative, leading critical services provider is one of New Zealand's most exclusive, niche businesses of the country. They pride themselves on developing long-lasting relationships with their customers worldwide and delivering exceptional results through a careful, customized customer experience.
This organisation is looking for a senior technical writer to join a team of Subject Matter experts to analyze, clean up, review and create from scratch if necessary the whole technical documentation regarding their Fleet and Resources Management System.
If you are a sharp, friendly professional predisposed to engage with a range of stakeholders at all levels to collate, capture and structure key information, who can thrive within a small environment and is not scared of engaging with people at all levels, from very high-profile stakeholders to technical experts and off-shore developers.
In order to fit this role you will need:
- At least 5 years experience in a Technical Writer role with a proven track of successful achievements
- A technical background and solid knowledge of SDLC, ERP, CRM, system and application integration, legacy replacement etc.
- An understanding or hands-on experience using Zendesk ticketing system will be advantageous
- Outstanding verbal and written English skills
- Excellent capability to interact with other professionals to collect their requirements and translate them to technical teams
Please note that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Since this is an urgent requirement, you must be available to interview and start without delay. If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Job reference: JO-1808-48225