Technical Marketing Consultant- Work with NZ's foremost brands
- Salesforce, social and mobile focus for the business
- Digital marketing front runners Technical Marketing Consultant
Why you would like it:
You need to read this if you're interested in becoming a key component of an industry shaping digital marketing powerhouse; this is an exciting opportunity to work with NZ's most distinguished brands! Our client is on the hunt for an individual which can provide implementation service and support using Salesforce. There will be a strong focus on the social and mobile aspects for the business. You will be a technical whizz with an extensive understanding of various technologies and platforms. Your ability to identify and provide technical advice with relevance to business requirements will be highly valued in this role!
- Tight-knit senior-level team, you'll be the front-runner of technical architecture here.
- Great work environment, you'll be engaging with a forward-thinking team which puts your personal development as a top priority.
- Well-established industry-leading digital marketing business, allowing you to work with new and emerging technologies.
- Direct interaction between external and internal stakeholders.
- Flexible role and hours with the option for part-time work, no more traffic jams!
The organisation is on the rise and expanding rapidly within the marketing and logistics sector. Shifts within the industry have catalysed a reform in digital marketing strategies; increased demand for direct campaign and automated email marketing has created an urgent need for next-generation solutions in this space. There is a prominent focus on mobile, SMS and social platform development. As a result, this rapid growth is driving the introduction of new innovation and technology which allows for technical and personal growth.
You will be joining a team of energetic, motivated and technology-driven professionals to work on an exciting range of projects. Additionally, you'll be interacting with a range of new and existing clients, which are widely known throughout New Zealand. This role will enable you to deliver and guide technical outcomes based on a continued flow of client needs - guaranteeing job security
Your day to day operations would be centred around project development at a small to medium enterprise level, with a mobile and social platform focus. Throughout this role, you'll be leading consultative meetings with clients regarding technical development and potential challenges which need to be evaluated. The delivery of projects will be end-to-end; from receiving and conveying necessary requirements, followed by analysis and a means of technical resolution to the necessary business challenges.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any high calibre developer with SQL experience and a drive to progress through the technical or leadership ladder.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in similar Salesforce or Cloud development architecture roles. This does not exclude other marketing platforms!
- Demonstrable developing proofs-of-concept and presenting client solutions.
- Server-side experience with one or more programming language such as .NET, Java, PHP.
- You have an interest in digital marketing, and aligned business flair to match.
- Strong communication skills and flexibility.
- A proactive approach to working with a spectrum of stakeholders.
- Relevant degree - relative to Software Development, IT, Digital Marketing.
- A passion for being technically hands-on and solutions focused.
- You will have an engaging, light-hearted and adaptable demeanour as this is a fast-paced, sociable environment.
The organisation offers a well-defined development strategy with genuine care for their team members. Professional development involves up-skilling which enables you to work towards your own certifications.
The role encompasses a diverse range of products and an excellent remuneration package with the opportunity to define your career path within the company.
If you are looking to make the next step in your career or create and develop your own legacy in a business environment, do so with a company that wholeheartedly supports you throughout your journey.
Job reference: JO-1902-49804