Technical Analyst- A market leader and mainstay in the New Zealand market
- Long-term contract potential
- Dynamic range of projects Company profile:
An enterprise-scale household name - this business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
The technical Analyst works closely with internal and external subject matter experts to elicit relevant information to define requirements and processes and assist in the delivery of projects.
What are we looking for:
- Experience as Technical Analyst or Data Architect
- Exceptional data modelling skills
- Extensive experience in technical writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics desirable but not essential
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a great contract opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top organization, click on Apply Now and we'll be in touch.
Job reference: JO-1811-48763