Solutions Architect | Contract*6-month initial contract
*Excellent contract rate
*Interesting solutions domain
This business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
A solid base has been set but now they a re-imagining how technology is deployed throughout the various business units. This team prioritises making system architectures continuously more efficient for their 3000 staff to focus on what is important, as they continue to deliver pivotal projects for this country.
You'll be solutioning with the customers and business utilising the latest in Microsoft technologies; Azure, Dynamics 365, CRM and more. This requires a smooth hand, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external) to determine how software can support core business initiatives for this major utilities transformation program.
What we need to see in your background:
- You're currently a solutions/applications architect from an enterprise background with at least 5-10 years experience
- Proven experience in crafting and reviewing enterprise scale application architectures, especially modern Microsoft technologies
- An integration background with business productivity tools across Azure / Dynamics 365 & CRM or similar will be desirable.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders expectations, in fast-paced, critical situations
- The ability to future proof designs by understanding technology trends.
- South Auckland
- 6-month contract
- Starting ASAP
Job reference: JO-1809-48354