Solution ArchitectBig Strategic Transformation Program
Forward-thinking like-minded team
City fringe location Why you would like it:
- Cross-functional, Enterprise, Agile delivery squads
- Generous salary and package
- Collaborative, fun, creative, open workspace and team
- Project environment, healthy complexity to dig your teeth into
- Modern development tools and practices
This clean-cut corporate is a household name with a great employer reputation in Auckland. They are undergoing their most significant transformation project to date and are seeking an experienced Solution Architect for proactively and holistically supporting EA activities for creating deliverables that guide the developing direction for managing a portfolio of solutions in response to disruptive forces and driving achieving targeted business outcomes. Solutions include systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure and shared application services.
- You will sit within the strategic transformation programme of work, reporting to senior executives and consulting to a number of varied business units.
- Provides leadership, analysis and design related to the development of solution architecture.
- Continuously gathers feedback from and sets expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide consulting support within squads to ensure the roadmap and planned is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture.
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture.
- Experience with Infor ION, Mongoose DB, UI, GIS, Integration is highly desired but not required.
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Proven experience working with agile project management methods, whilst understanding the fundamental principles behind what they are trying to achieve and why they are valued.
- Experience in agile delivery of products, demonstrating proactive engagement to deliver architectural outcomes.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and is comfortable balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity, applying both pragmatism and bold direction when appropriate.
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an agile environment.
If you would like a confidential chat around the role, feel free to email me and we can tea-up a time.
Job reference: JO-1902-49752