Solution Architect- Work for one of the largest enterprises of New Zealand
- Work across a variety of teams, technologies and domains
- 6 month contract initially | ASAP start
This company has established and maintained its leadership in their market for the past 20 years; to do this, a combined 50 organizations worldwide have come together, all of which is supported by a software backbone. Utilizing a large distributed software team to deliver market leading products that both support staff and allow for added value for clients, is foundational to their success. To ensure that they are ahead of the curve an innovation team has been established here in Auckland.
As Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems, software and integration work to deliver fit for purpose solutions within a structured architecture.
You will bring technical vision and extensive experience to your team, using your hands-on knowledge and very strong technical skills coupled with the ability to determine the most suitable technical outcomes when many options are available.
Mentoring and providing technical guidance and support to the Development team is a key responsibility of this role.
In a nutshell, our client needs a trusted advisor, who is hands-on, knowledgeable in turning strategies into solutions and is comfortable talking about commercial objectives.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in a similar role, working for large, mature environments
- Highly developed software architecture & development skills (full stack)
- Agnostic approach to technology, with a good understanding of software, infrastructure and integration
- Hand-on experience in the design and development of integration services / application integration
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels throughout the customer/vendor ecosystems
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
- Confidence in leading and effective experience in both planning and estimating large projects
If you feel like this is your cup of tea, please do not hesitate to click on APPLY NOW. Be aware that to be considered for this role you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand permanently and be available to interview on a short notice.
Job reference: JO-1711-47179