Solution Architect | Digital InfrastructureWork for an enterprise business
Large transformation programme
Auckland CBD location The Business:
Global technology powerhouse helping businesses achieve desired solutions and infrastructure in the digital age. Ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. The business promises to deliver at every stage of the technology journey.
- Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will be responsible for identifying and presenting opportunities for innovation, transformation and translating a tangible pathway for successful delivery.
- Delivering technical designs, optimisation and innovations primarily around services and infrastructure.
- Worked alongside with the wider team to ensure solutions provided are aligned to the desired strategies and outcome.
- Drive governance for making significant changes in the services and infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership to support teams to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide strategic leadership to define strategy and long-term goals.
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for innovation, new services and transformation of existing services and functions.
- Provide ongoing architectural leadership to ensure the successful implementation of solutions/project and initiatives.
- Design solutions across Microsoft, infrastructure and other services while following the architecture best practices.
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies, infrastructure and network architecture.
- Experience across Microsoft workspace, cloud and server.
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Proven experience working with agile project management methods, whilst understanding the fundamental principles behind what they are trying to achieve and why they are valued.
- Experience in agile delivery of products, demonstrating proactive engagement to deliver architectural outcomes.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and is comfortable balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity, applying both pragmatism and bold direction when appropriate.
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an agile environment.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to be here in New Zealand right now, for face-to-face interviews, and hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Contact Mike Nimje for a confidential chat.
Job reference: JO-1904-50119