SharePoint Developer/Administrator• Big brand presence
• 1 month contract
• City-fringe location
Our client is a large enterprise that has experienced fundamental shifts in their sector. The business has made strategic decisions about how they interact with their customers and the fundamental technology considerations in order to serve the customer best.
You will be working independently but working alongside an agile team. The task will be based primarily in SharePoint, helping the Customer Excellence Centre with migration fixes from the previous intranet.
We are looking for a Developer who has experience with:
- 1-2 years' experience in a development role
- SharePoint 2013 on premise
- SharePoint Designer, Forms, Workflows
- Nintex and Nintex Workflows
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent English skilswritten and spoken
Please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity. Be aware that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand and be available to interview on a very short notice.
Job reference: JO-1803-47445