Senior UX DesignerStrong progression opportunities
Convenient city fringe location
Work on complex and highly visible product solutions Senior UX Designer
- Strong progression opportunities
- Convenient city fringe location
- Work on complex and highly visible product solutions
Due to an ever growing pipeline of work the opportunity has arisen for a passionate, senior UX designer to join the Auckland branch of this well established agency. A business always ready to shake things up, your role will be a diverse one seeing you work across large complex projects engagements for established, enterprise level clients. With a focus on solution-thinking and solving real user problems, your work will be highly visible and you'll experience all the benefits of working on product but with the diversity that a modern, thriving agency can offer.
A market leader in the digital agency space, this business is driving digital change in New Zealand's larger companies. Our client prides themselves on producing brilliant, achievable strategies that transform businesses to meet current and emerging digital and mobile customer needs. With no project too complex the work undertaken is frequently being used by impressive customer bases.
You'll work in a large, varied and highly collaborative team made up of exceptional humans across design, development, project management and strategy. At the high level you'll use your strong background to take business problems and turn them into elegant Interface Solutions to expose the key features in all products. You'll also carry out research through insight, focus groups and communication to ensure the product is reflecting the current markets demands. Due to the nature of working with a diverse portfolio of clients, you'll be challenged to adapt your design ideas to a range of cultures, values and approaches; think local for the end user, but think global to ensure the brand values are met effectively.
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- 4+ years UX/UI design experience
- Experience working on digital projects ideally mobile applications and complex websites
- Demonstrable portfolio of high quality work
- Capable carrying out workshops, user testing and research (pivoting based on feedback and findings)
- Experienced building wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to understand implications for businesses and liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Natural problem solver, particularly across building smooth user journeys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1902-49759