Senior UX DesignerWork for a specialised UX Consultancy with one of their larger clients
Great exposure to large pieces of work
Permanent | CBD location
Affiliated with other home-grown success stories, this business hasn't seen any signs of slowing down. With an ever-increasing pipeline of new work and an impressive repertoire of clients already, this digital native is poised to disrupt the market.
With a commitment to additional growth, there will be some exciting opportunities to grow with the company. With new product development currently underway and some R&D into new and disruptive technologies, this is an organization poised to make some noise around the world.
This is a real opportunity to innovate and deliver high-quality software, web and mobile solutions. One of their main clients is in need of a proven product-focused, experienced Senior UX Designer to represent the user's goals and needs and synthesise these into a product that will solve problems elegantly and efficiently.
You will work on the client's site and will be equipped with the best technologies and tools to deliver. You'll bring fresh ideas to the table, as well as your talent at leading UX conversations. You'll promote a user-centric approach and will be comfortable dealing with different stakeholders.
To be successful you must have:
- A proven background of at least 4 years from a successful similar role, with track-record of producing beautiful and intuitive digital products with UX at the core of every decision.
- Ability to create forward-thinking, simple customers' flows and users' mapping.
- Experience at setting up and running UX testing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish positive relationships at any level of the organization.
- Conversive in principles of software usability and ability to provide commentary and critique of UX.
Job reference: JO-1712-47215