Senior Test Engineer | ContractPhilosophy of "build it to last" throughout organisation - technology to relationships
Interested and engaged project executives and team
Significant project pipeline with business commitment to improvement Why you would like it:
- Philosophy of "build it to last" throughout organisation - technology to relationships
- Interested and engaged project executives and team
- Significant project pipeline with business commitment to improvement
This organisation is household name and a rapidly expanding retail business.
With a busy project pipeline across a number of key applications, the team is looking to bolster their testing capability with a contractor who can focus on Automation and support a variety of ad-hoc test requirements.
You will be working alongside a team of other testers and will help to deliver to their current pipeline of work, while also helping to look for any further efficiencies in their test environment.
- Thorough understanding of BDD concepts
- Commercial experience with Test Automation - ideally in environments with a variety of the following tools (Selenium, Intellij, Cucumber)
- Any additional experience with Mule ESB integration environments would be highly beneficial.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months initially (likely to extend)
- Location: North Shore, Auckland
- Rate: Hourly
Job reference: JO-1704-46686