Senior Systems Analyst | Contract*Interesting high-volume data applications
*Innovative application environment
*Senior role: 2IC and project ownership
This organisation is in the privileged position of having some of the richest data available to the Utilities sector. As the retail energy market expands and becomes increasingly competitive this data is becoming increasingly valuable!
The role will also act as 2IC to the Systems Manager, and as the Senior Systems Analyst, you will provide critical support to the various bespoke systems within the business. This will include the full breadth of Application Architecture right down to the infrastructure level in some instances.
What we need to see in your background:
- You have 5+ years enterprise level, systems analysis experience across software & hardware architecture, data structures etc
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- A strong ITIL background (ideal)
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and virtualised environments e.g. VMWare
- System Integration experience
- You're a problem-solver and can negotiate and influence stakeholders both internal and external
- You're a strong communicator, can listen, build relationships and engage senior managers effectively
Job reference: JO-1707-46887