Senior Software Engineer� Be part of a dynamic start-up environment with ample opportunities for growth & learning
� Your mental health and well-being is a priority - Be genuinely cared about
� Flexible working arrangements
� Work as part of a fantastic team without ego
- Be part of a dynamic start-up environment with ample opportunities for growth & learning
- Your mental health and wellbeing is a priority - Be genuinely cared about
- Flexible working on offer
- Work as part of a fantastic team without ego
The organisation you'll be joining is a start-up is out to improve the face of insurance. They are creating a better way for insurers to protect people and ensure they have the right level of insurance. Their aim is to create a simpler platform that is attentive to customer needs and offers consistent and compliant advice.
Your role is to help build out the insurance distribution platform. You'll be involved in the decision making processes when it comes to shaping architecture, making technical decisions and deciding on code direction across the engineering stack.
- Experience with Web applications
- Forward thinking and a hunger to grow
- REST based web API's
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL) & SQL queries
- Ambition and hustle
- Help build out capabilities of the insurance distribution platform, with assistance from our the rest of the team including the CTO.
- Maintain and fix bugs as well as issues on the codebase
- Scope out and build new features
- Define software patterns and practices for future engineers on the team
- Have an opportunity to mentor junior engineers and be part of a proactive team
- Play a part in hiring/building out the team as needed
You get the opportunity to work with an early stage startup with a global ambition and be part of a remarkable and supportive team where innovation and personal growth is part of the ethos. It is a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, but also get plenty of opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the team and direction of the platform. fail fast with CI/CD practices and help the organisation make the insurance industry a force for good.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual share allocation
Job reference: JO-2001-51087