Senior Software Engineer - Enterprise ApplicationsWhy you'd like it:
- Massive reach and impact of product
- State-of-the-art development process
- Extensive benefit scheme The opportunity:
Join a team of highly skilled Software Engineers as they craft the next generation of award-winning enterprise applications. This is a complete reimagining for both user experience but more importantly, an architectural direction. Leveraging cutting-edge development practices this will be a streamlined delivery. Their future success is not going to happen to what has already happened, but from what they do to push ahead. Investment in new ways of delivering software processes, services, integration and interaction has never been stronger than it is here. Business is booming, now it's time to stand on the shoulders of this tech giant and achieve so much more.
A sophisticated, homegrown employer with more than 20 years experience succeeding in financial and accounting services and software solutions development. Now they are launching a new cloud-based ERP and Payroll software group, streaking ahead of any close competition. This business has really learnt how to look after its staff. In every aspect, they put their people first in a tier 1 environment full of training and a long treat list of benefits.
Be a part of a cross-functional team of Developers, BA and Testers (4-5 people in total). As a Senior you will give guidance on development approaches and strategy to deliver the best possible solution. Your team will deliver SaaS product to market in a contemporary process of deployment to a wide audience. Collaborating with other teams across the business you'll get to share in the knowledge of other leaders and the development practices to upskill and increase productivity from your group.
- Hungry for a challenge and willing to dedicate yourself to creating market-leading products throughout Australasia
- You grab opportunity when it's presented to you - this role can lead you into architecture or technical lead positions
- Constant improvement is all you know, you can point to pivotal moments in your career where you have gone above and beyond
- Here there is an up-to-date .NET stack with React/Redux thrown in and delivered in the fluid CD environment. You can educate others on why this is a good idea
The benefits are pretty sweet too:
- Health Insurance (you and your family)
- 5% Super + Kiwisaver Quarterly company-wide events and parties
- Sleek, feel-good office space
- Financial planning
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1806-47994