Senior Software Developer*Exciting and impactful project pipeline
*This organisation fosters talent and invests heavily in the development of their staff
*High performing team focused on quality output
*A strong work-life balance and company values that are embedded in the business Why you would like it:
- Exciting and impactful project pipeline
- This organisation fosters talent and invests heavily in the development of their staff
- High performing team focused on quality output
- A strong work-life balance and company values that are embedded in the business
This organisation is an important institution within the NZ investment sector, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service. They focus on high caliber professionals who care about their work, and in exchange provide a dynamic and forward-thinking environment for their staff to grow professionally. Known as one of the best places to work in the wider NZ market, this organisation has a truly collaborative culture, driven from the top down.
The role sits within the Applications Development team which is responsible for all in-house developed software, including three critical investment applications. These agile delivery teams are focused on quality output. Along with the ongoing support of these systems, you will be joining the team at an exciting time, as tackle an exciting challenge, re-engineering and developing their next generation platform.
The responsibilities of this role will also include:
- Designing, developing and unit testing components of the organisation's software systems, including integration with external and internal systems
- Providing technical leadership for developing and supporting the software systems, including contributions to software architecture
We are looking for a problem solver, who is always conscious of code quality, and keen to be involved in a high impact solution. The role will have some flexibility around the right candidates' stack configuration, but ultimately we are looking for someone who has strong engineering skills.
The core requirements to be successful in this role will also include:
- .NET Core
- Front-end Skills with React, HTML and CSS
- Experience developing applications Microservices Architecture
- Confidence with T-SQL and SQL
- Experience working with Agile development
- Adaptability and willingness to contribute
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"
REF: SN JO 1708-48915
Job reference: JO-1811-48915