Senior Software DeveloperWhy you would like it:
- Innovation focused projects
- High visibility solutions
- Join a growing team with a relaxed work culture The opportunity:
Join a team renowned for delivering unbeatable digital solutions for clients in a range of industries(from non-profits to blockchain). They do this by getting at the core of what clients are trying to achieve and creating an end-to-end strategy leverages the best technology and some engineering ingenuity. Their success speaks for itself, driving customers to seek them out driving their current round of growth. They have created an environment for developers who love to tinker, enjoy verity but never compromise on quality.
These guys are experts on advising clients on digital transformation and delivering digital products and services that fundamentally support, strengthen or enhance their clients' product and service offerings. Those people with a strong orientation to innovation and discovery excel in this place and contribute to building products that will deeply impact the way we usually do things.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- It's a highly collaborative environment so communication is key
- You're on team Microsoft, you love .NET Core and tell all your friends about it
- You love a bit of Agile, your flexible and like to work at a pace without unnecessary meetings getting in the way
- You're fond of using SOLID Software Engineering principles to craft clean, reusable code.
- You have an opinion when it comes to architecture and can have a calm discussion on its merits
- It would also be awesome if you have some skills front-end experience (Angular 2+.. Don't worry you won't be designing anything)
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1809-48361