Senior Software Analayst-Generous salary and package
-Collaborative, fun, creative, open work space and team
-Modern development tools and practices
-Central/Newmarket location Senior Software Analyst
Why you would like it:
- Business analysis, System Analysis, Stakeholder interaction
- Cross-functional, full-stack, Agile delivery squads
- Generous salary and package
- Collaborative, fun, creative, open work space and team
- Project environment, healthy complexity to dig your teeth into
- SAP, Infor....
- Central/Newmarket location
The Organisation and Opportunity:
This clean-cut corporate organisation is a household name with a great employer reputation in Auckland and New Zealand. The business is well on their way through a huge digital engagement and customer transformation journey. And this is where you come in... Joining the Digital Delivery team and working as part of their cross-functional agile squads, you will be someone who is a team player (first and foremost); willing to share ideas, trust teammates, deliver the highest quality solutions, and bring innovations to over one million Auckland utility consumers. In the business' latest transformation, they are ramping up their development capabilities to scale rapidly and meet the expectations of this cross-functional software delivery approach. The main platform uses modules of SAP, but this will change to Infor soon. And you'll need to be equipped to deal with the change, and that means having a breadth of ERP process understanding from your various experiences.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
They are looking for a strong applications analyst who can engage with a range of stakeholders to understand what they need from their applications. You'll meaningfully contribute to workshops, and use your understanding of process mapping to help build the best platforms for the business. Someone who enjoys working in an environment that is agile and collaborative, happy to change a process or tool if there is one better out there, and able to lead communications about technical and operational ideas to the development team and other business stakeholders.
What we need to see in your background:
- 5+ years of applications analysis and development with a range of technologies such as SAP, MS CRM, Infor, Pivotal, Hansen or similar.
- Business Analysis and experience working with and understanding myriad stakeholder requirements
- Ideally have developed on modules such as asset management, field services, planning & construction or similar.
- Strong appreciation of the need to follow established processes but willing to challenge them for valid reasons and better options.
- Ingrained understanding and experience of Agile Scrum delivery.
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape, open source technologies and modern practices around continuous deployment.
- You're sociable, with a good sense of humour, and like to interact with the wider team community.
- How to understand, break down and explore complex problems
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to be here in New Zealand right now, for face-to-face interviews, and hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Job reference: JO-1810-48625