Senior Security ArchitectLarge enterprise financial services organisation
Huge long term challenge and great leadership potential The Opportunity
This is where you come in with a 3-5 year focus to; lead and develop the security architecture and artefacts; create the strategic target states and roadmaps; champion and lead collaboration on the governance of strategic road maps; grow and lead a highly energised and mission-focused team in accordance with the executives directives and company strategy. This will require a deep understanding of security and identity management as well as emerging cloud, API's and Devops practices.
Reporting to the Head of Technology & Delivery, and making recommendations to a highly engaged Board team, you will act as an interface and leader across enterprise architecture.
What we need to see in your background
- Previous experience in similarly strategic security leadership role
- Demonstrable examples of your influential, and commanding security architecture roles within a large enterprise organisation
- You will be a strategic thinker who can transition architectures, predict and plan for the future IT ecosystems
- A track record of security governance, compliance, and risk assessment
- You can develop and implement a security architecture across an organisation, influencing senior stakeholder groups along the way
- A great attitude with an acute attention to detail - you're able to think on your feet and you're more than willing to lead from the font
- You love to learn everything about Security and the future of this evolving landscape - have working knowledge on identity management, new API's, cloud, devops practices
The organisation offers clear development, a huge variety of projects, an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to define the cyber landscape for an industry in the throes of massive security evolution.
If you think this could be the next great career move for you please hit the Apply Now button and we will be in touch
Ref: TGB - 1811 - 48782
Job reference: JO-1811-48782