Senior Project Manager- Digital and Customer Insights focus
- Environmental/Green projects
- Excellent salary package
- City fringe transport convenience The Company
Our client is a leader in New Zealand within the utilities sector and you will probably be using their services every day! They are a well-established, leading-edge enterprise organisation, and have a reputation for looking after their people -by ensuring they are technically challenged, well compensated for their efforts and also provide a clear career path. Right now, with a recent re-brand and pioneering endeavour into analytics and environmentally-friendly operations, this business has a massive national impact and is the talk of the town.
They are currently looking to grow the PMO team and as such, they are looking for a forward-thinking, passionate and influential Project Manager who can bring innovation and build strong relationships within the organisation - preferably someone with a great sense of humour. You will be somebody who is digital/application oriented, an active listener, and highly adaptable as well as being someone who has demonstrated an analytical ability and an eye for detail. You're comfortable listening to other peoples' ideas and you don't immediately jump to your own solution.
You will have
- 8 years of Project Management experience across a variety of Agile and Waterfall projects
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders within an organisation
- Demonstrable experience working on both digital and customer insights projects
- The ability to push back where necessary in a diplomatic and tactful way
- Great business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude - you're able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment and you're more than willing to help others
- PM Certifications- such as Prince2, PMP or PMBOK
Job reference: JO-1705-46732