Senior Project Consultant- Own the delivery of data driven projects
- Join this successful consultancy business within the health sector
- Great team + Compelling benefits! The opportunity
This successful international business is looking for a highly capable Senior Project Consultant to deliver bespoke solutions to health companies. In addition, you will be a key player in helping clients to improve business performance with the goal in minds of getting out the best of them. Moreover, you will be leading end-to-end projects delivery for public and private organisations, using data insight tools with a focus on process improvements. If you are passionate about the health sector and you enjoy combining technology and process with people, this opportunity is for you!
This outstanding management consulting business has a strong reputation within the health sector across the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Furthermore, they are experts in implementing the best practices to enhance business outcomes thanks to their tailored solutions. If you think of a great culture and a well-stablished business within the health domain, their name will come up! Be part of their amazing journey that stands out for successful stories.
The fit (of the ideal candidate)
If you have a steady career as a Project manager, providing consultancy and continues improvement to organisations within the health sector, this is for you. Moreover, you define yourself as passionate about contributing to business transformation and meaningful change. In addition:
- Have at least 7 years' experience in project management, business improvement and business change or business consultancy.
- Experience within the health sector is a must have
- Ideally, you will have some experience with data analytics and data insights i.e. have used this to leverage a solution
- Know how to understand, break down and explore a complex problem within a highly challenging and rewarding industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship
Job reference: JO-1804-47561