Senior Product Manager- Software-Opportunity to work in a close-knit team environment
-Join one of NZ's most impactful companies
-Auckland CBD location
- Opportunity to work in a close-knit team environment
- Join a reputable brand at a pivotal and exctiting time.
- Auckland CBD location
Our client is an esteemed public service platform currently in search of a Senior Product Manager to assist in the execution of a large scale project that will benefit a huge number of everyday Kiwis all across NZ. This company has built up a very inclusive and high-performing environment with great employee retention rates. The current requirement is an essential position for them with a large amount of responsibility in a very exciting team structure.
The ideal candidate for this position is a Senior Product Manager who is accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with strong software experience. This is a great opportunity to come in and impact one of NZ's most well known companies at a great time for the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from stakeholders, customers and other teams to shape requirements, features and finished products
- Produce and review product requirements documentation
- Work with the wider team to create product plans and roadmaps
- Make insightful recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Experience in product life cycle management
- Background in software development
- Strong knowledge of Agile processes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
Job reference: JO-1908-50600