Senior Product Manager- Bonus "wellness leave" of 5 days per year
- Great culture and flexible working environment The Company:
We're working with on of New Zealand's leading E-Commerce businesses. They are passionate about continuously innovating and connecting people with business's through smart technologies is part of their DNA. They offer a fun, flexible working environment where you have the creative freedom to question the status quo. You will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with a very high performing team and build products that are truly aligned to what the customer is looking for.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will act as the conduit between the clients and the product. You will develop a clear roadmap to ensure the product aligns to the business strategy and vision, whilst tracking key metrics and taking accountability for the products success in market. You will closely monitor the competition and continuously assess opportunities to optimise and innovate, whilst also be an advocate internally for improvements in process.
Core competencies & experience:
- 5+ years working in a Product Management role
- Strong background working within an E-Commerce organisation
- Product Management for either B2B or B2C
- Strong understanding of Agile software development
- Degree qualified within a relevant field
- Industry experience within the recruitment industry is a bonus
- Strong communication and influencing skills - be an advocate for business-critical projects
If you're interested in this opportunity and have the required skills, please apply or email [email protected] for more details
Job reference: JO-1905-50253