Senior Policy Advisor•Looking for savvy Senior Policy Advisors who are looking for an opportunity to work within a high impact policy environment.
•Grow your housing or planning background to assist in the delivery of a growing and varied programmes and policies.
•Enable an organisation geared towards making a difference.
- Looking for savvy Senior Policy Advisors who are looking for an opportunity to work within a high impact policy environment.
- Grow your housing or planning background to assist in the delivery of a growing and varied programmes and policies.
- Enable an organisation geared towards making a difference.
Join a company that has a culturally responsive workplace and is passionate about creating positive opportunities for New Zealanders.
You will shape the development and delivery of efficient, tailored policy research, analysis, and reporting in support of the organisation's policy agendas. You will thrive across operational and infrastructure aspects of policy development. You will also bring a fresh perspective and well-rounded policy advisory experience to this fast-paced and varied work environment, with a strong ability to work at all levels of the organisation. Here is what expected:
- Ability to engage and influence senior leaders across a large organisation.
- A keen interest in cities, and an appreciation of the challenges and opportunities that they face, along with an understanding of the interaction of the major policy areas.
- A strong knack for contributing to overall strategy and influencing priorities around milestones.
- Ability to write clear reports, to reach conclusions, to present effectively, and to help manage client relationships.
- 7+ years progressively increasing experience within policy.
- Experience of working with Ministers, senior officials and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in using evidence and data to assess proposals.
- Ability to communicate and promote awareness of policy delivery strategies across an organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of diplomacy and political awareness.
It'd be an advantage if you have experience with (or interest in learning more about):
- Housing and property related policy.
- Strong exposure to Urban/City Planning.
- Infrastructure related policy.
If this sounds like you then please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
SL - JO-1811-48778
Job reference: JO-1811-48778