Senior Policy Advisor•Interested in policy and how it can enable technical direction in New Zealand?
•Are you a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
•Looking for a role that will allow you to build on your policy experience?
- Interested in policy and how it can enable technical direction in New Zealand?
- Are you a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
- Looking for a role that will allow you to build on your policy experience?
Company and culture:
Join a company that is committed to improving the lives of New Zealanders. With a history of continuous innovation and an uncompromising commitment to service excellence.
As the Policy Analyst, you will bring your ability to work independently with a complex environment and manage priorities. You will utilise your analytical mind to find solutions. You will also contribute to the wider policy team through your strong organisational, research and writing skills. Here is what expected:
- An understanding of the processes around government policy development.
- knowledge of legislative processes and appropriate research methods.
- Ability to respond and provide advice effectively to issues.
- An eye for detail and analysis skills when identifying and interpreting information.
- Must have 5+ years in a similar position.
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders from across the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to distil complex and often technical issues.
- Outstanding organisational skills, including the ability to manage a diverse set of projects and workstreams.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyse and organise data.
- Critical thinking skills to identify issues and solutions in producing deliverables.
SL - JO-1807-48098
Job reference: JO-1807-48098