Senior .Net Developer-Product Development Company with huge international reach.
-Agile environment with outcomes based approach.
-Competitive salary Why you'd like it:
- Role ownership with great support from engaged leadership
- complex and challenging work environment
- Convenient Newmarket location, great transport connections
- Career development track
- Close-knit team environment
- Innovate, and advance the business to global dominance
The Organisation and Opportunity
Our client is a New Zealand based product development company that delivers world class logistics solutions to clients on an international scale. Due to a huge demand for their products their market share has grown enormously, and herein lies the opportunity for growth. This is an organisation that is powered by industry experts who are passionate about delivering the best possible solution to their enterprise client base. They have a start-up, energetic culture within their organisation, resulting in a flat structure and true agile/scrum approach to software development.
With an aggresive pipeline of future-driven innovation projects and a huge customer-base growth, they are expanding their engineering team. This newly created Senior .Net Developer role will see you working as an integral part of the 15-strong product development team. Your time will be spent coding wholly on new features and functionality for their complex enterprise cloud delivery. The business has a PaaS offering with MS Azure and requires big ticket integration projects with WCF and the like. With the on-boarding of new clients, the features and enhancements will be ongoing and demand the most innovative minds of a project team. You will be working in an Agile Scrum methodology and predominantly focused on backend development. All this for the organisation's core product!
What we need to see in your background
- Over 5 years of commercial full-stack .NET development experience, you'll come from a product development environment
- Knowledge of other web based and mobile technologies/platforms
- Sounds understanding of databases and database application frameworks | SQL
- A great attitude - you're able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment and you're more than willing to help others
- Ideally, the products you have been working on will be for or within a global organisation. You will have excellent communication skills and possess the ability to see the bigger picture.
The organisation offers clear development, a huge variety of projects, hands-on technical training, an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to define the technology landscape for some of NZ's biggest names. To be considered for this role, apply now or contact [email protected] for a quick response.
Job reference: JO-1811-48924