Senior .Net Developer•Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer looking for a new opportunity?
•Want to build great software with passionate like-minded people?
- Are you a Senior .NET Developer looking for a new opportunity?
- Love programming?
- Want to build great software with passionate like-minded people?
Company and culture:
Join a company that works closely with its clients to guide and enable them towards finding the best technical outcomes, across web and cloud platforms. From Technical guidance, to web-development, financial services and business software.
You must have extensive experience across .NET, C# and the core Microsoft technical stack. With the ability to self-manage time and milestones effectively. This position is a hands-on developer role and requires someone who is passionate about technology and its relationship with product and user experience. Here is what expected:
- Focus on building smart solutions to complex business challenges, while delivering great user experience
- High emphasis on building quality, well tested, highly scalable code that is sustainable.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Web Development, Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field.
- High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
- Be familiar with Continuous Delivery approach.
- Ability to design, develop, code, test, build, deploy and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Proficient in C#.Net, ASP.NET Web form, Java, CSS and jQuery.
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Experience with MVC and responsible coding practices.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
Sound knowledge of application security and standards
It'd be an advantage if you have experience with (or interest in learning more about):
- Experience working in a banking or financial services environment.
- Enthusiasm for working on a small, growing team in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you then please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Job reference: JO-1808-48218