Senior Insight Analyst- Convenient city fringe location
- Work with leading enterprise clients
- Defined career track and progression opportunities Senior Insight Analyst
· Convenient city fringe location
· Work with leading enterprise clients
· Defined career track and progression opportunities
Utilising your expertise and ability to transform raw data into meaning you'll work closely with household names to deliver actionable, data-driven insights for their business. In a highly competitive space, you will consult to clients adopting a customer-centric approach having a deep understanding of their business requirements and expectations. You will then make evidence-based recommendations that will impact the direction of the organisation's product offering to its consumers. You will be looked to as a thought leader that demonstrates a strong understanding of the businesses you work with.
A well established and reputable name in the market, this team of passionate individuals possess an unwavering dedication to helping businesses grow through data. Their commitment to delivering exceptional outcomes has resulted in strong, steady growth and an impressive catalogue of clients. The combination of industry knowledge and commercial acumen ensures that they work with some of the biggest and brightest in the utilities, retail, banking and insurance sectors.
Working closely within this experienced team of analysts, you'll be afforded the opportunity to continue learning and developing your career from both a technical and professional standpoint. Having an impressive team of colleagues to work with, you'll never be short of someone to bounce an idea off! In this project driven environment you'll take a lead role, working with clients to understand their pain points and solve these by developing solutions.
On the day to day this could include data extraction, setup, visualisation, analysis, reporting, insight generation, model building and of course presenting your findings back to showcase what you've discovered. You'll also mentor junior analysts, leading by example through the results you achieve for clients. You will consistently exceed expectations by displaying your market leading technical expertise and refined commercial skills.
- 4+ years prior experience in a similar analyst role
- Excellent SQL and Excel ability a must
- SAS experience beneficial
- Experience using R, Tableau, Power BI is advantageous
- Numerical/statistical analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to present insights to clients (or a keen desire to expand in this area)
- Proactive personality and adaptable to work with a range of personalities
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1909-50695