Senior full-stack .Net EngineerCross-functional, full-stack, .Net, Agile delivery squads
Generous salary and package
Collaborative, fun, creative, open work space and team
Project environment, healthy complexity to dig your teeth into
Modern development tools and practices
Central/Newmarket location Senior Full-Stack Engineer - C# .Net
Why you would like it:
- Cross-functional, full-stack, C# .Net, Agile delivery squads
- Generous salary and package
- Collaborative, fun, creative, open work space and team
- Project environment, healthy complexity to dig your teeth into
- Modern development tools and practices
- Central/Newmarket location
The Organisation and Opportunity:
This clean cut corporate organisation is a household name with a great employer reputation in Auckland and New Zealand. The business is well on their way through a huge customer transformation journey. And this is where you come in... Joining the Digital Delivery team, and working as part of their cross-functional agile squads, you will be someone who is a team player (first and foremost); willing to share ideas, trust teammates, deliver the highest quality code, and bring innovations to over one million Auckland utility consumers. In the business' latest transformation they are ramping up their development capabilities to scale rapidly and meet the expectations of this cross-functional software delivery approach. They have assembled an engineering team that is delivering world-class solutions and now we seek like-minded Software Engineers to join them.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
What we need to see in your background:
- 6+ years of Full-Stack C# .NET development, ideally delivering products
- Integration with BizTalk and/or ION
- Exposure to Azure cloud environments
- Ingrained understanding and experience of Agile Scrum delivery
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- You're experienced in TDD
- Advantageous to have used SAP and Hansen ERP (billing) too
- How to understand, break down and explore complex problems
- A great sense of humour too!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Job reference: JO-1809-48388