Senior Full-Stack .Net Developer-Build large-scale solutions with your favorite tools
-Modern, Auckland central location
-Flat structured Agile development
-Casual, engaging environment Senior Full-Stack .Net Developer - Consultancy
Why you'd like it:
- Build large-scale solutions with your favorite tools
- Modern-full stack development
- Flat structured Agile development
- Casual, engaging environment
Join an organisation that has become renowned for bringing together exceptional Agile software practitioners to deliver solutions to enterprise clients, and provide digital strategy to high growth businesses. Utilising a flat structure you will find yourself surrounded by like-minded practical Software Developers who can streamline the development process by pulling together the best tools for the job and sensible programming. Collaborate, strategize and deliver highly visible and complex solutions. Opportunity to be the tech lead if you can bring the skills and experience.
Building and retaining a team of expert Developers has meant building an office and culture to be proud of. Investing heavily in creating the ultimate Agile environment that removes any obstacle to delivery has been their goal. Starting in the early 1990's with a focus on making the development cycle a more collaborative process, the company has seen constant expansion largely due to its focus on innovation and quality. With an impressive client list over the last few years, the scope of work carried out on site is both varied and interesting.
With an in-depth full-stack knowledge you'll have a minimum of 5+ years development experience in .Net.
What we need to see in your background:
- 3+ years web development experience with ASP.NET MVC (using VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS or AngularJS)
- 5+ years experience in C# and .Net, with .Net Core
- SQL Server and other relational databases
- Strong understanding and experience in the full SDLC, and Agile Scrum delivery
- You can interact with, present to, and lead communications with clients, developers and internal stakeholders alike.
- Highly advantageous to bing skills and experience in: Blockchain, Python scripting, mobility (Xamarin and Native Android), AWS Lambda + API Gateways
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Job reference: JO-1809-48480