Senior Full-Stack Java Developer- 4 month contract (likely to be extended)
- CBD location
- Innovative Products The Company:
An international software applications company providing mobile payment and telecommunications solutions. These great products along with a global partnership with the largest payments company on the planet keep this NZ-owned software development house at the forefront of the global market. They offer real-time, device-agnostic solutions, ensuring that their product leaves no one behind. Having successfully gone-to-market in one of the world's most difficult regions - this established, highly-scalable, software platform has already achieved remarkable success and they are poised to continue their market domination.
Fit for the Role
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience with Java 8, Angular.JS, ECMAScript 6, RESTful APIs
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using unit testing and test automation processes as part of the SDLC
- Experience working within a CI/CD environment (Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Basic Understanding of IP networking
- Some experience or familiarity with Linux
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for interview in person.
Job reference: JO-1810-48617