Senior Full-Stack Developer - .NET CoreWhy you would like it:
- Innovation focused projects
- High visibility solutions
- Join a growing team with a chill work culture
Create digital products that are experience driven utilizing all of the latest buzzwords(AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing etc). Be a part of the team that are brought in as experts to deliver end-to-end products that put the end user first and build something that is unique and yet intuitive. You will be joining the Innovations team and work with a team of fleet-footed code ninjas working on cutting-edge projects that will keep your skills sharp and you engaged with your work.
Understanding customer experience is key for a digital products success this now 50 strong digital agency has doubled down on delivering innovative solutions for brands like Z, ASB, Starship and SkyTV. With a passion for bringing creative solutions to life, there is a focus on agile quality (moving fast while still delivering projects you'd be happy to tell your mum about) they have created a relaxed culture focused on having on not being too serious while getting the job done right.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- It's a highly collaborative environment so communication is key
- You're on team Microsoft, you love .NET Core and tell all your friends about it
- You love a bit of Agile, your flexible and like to work at a pace without unnecessary meetings getting in the way
- Your fond of using SOLID Software Engineering principles to craft clean, reusable code.
- You have an opinion when it comes to architecture and can have a calm discussion on its merits
- It would also be awesome if you have some skills front-end experience (React/Angular 2+.. Don't worry you won't be designing anything)
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1807-48126