Senior Full-Stack DeveloperWhy you would like it:
Build a unique, globally scalable product solution within gaming industry
Start up vibe with genuine international financial backing
Join a growing team with an awesome work culture Senior Full-Stack Developer
Are you passionate about gaming? Do you love building innovative product?
Why you would like it:
- Build a unique, globally scalable product solution within gaming industry
- Start up vibe with genuine international financial backing
- Join a growing team with an awesome work culture
Off the back of the success of building a scalable platform that increased engagement for a number of major release games over the past 4 years (for the likes of Halo), this organisation has just partnered up with a major player in the esports and gaming sector to scale this offering to the next level (we are talking the likes of FIFA, UEFA and the IOC). WIth the ambition to build an incredible API as well as a self service solution for major gaming players to fully understand their users and monetise their engagement, this company has the genuine opportunity to become the next world class product development shop out of New Zealand.
You will be joining a small team of fleet-footed code & design ninjas who have worked on cutting-edge projects that will keep your skills sharp and you engaged with your work. You will also be joining at a time where there is real opportunity to shape the direction of the product roadmap, as well as establishing best practice product delivery given that you will be reporting straight into the Head of Product.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- It's a highly collaborative environment so communication is key
- You love a bit of Agile, you're flexible and like to work at a pace without unnecessary meetings getting in the way
- You're fond of using SOLID Software Engineering principles to craft clean, reusable code.
- You have an opinion when it comes to architecture and can have a calm discussion on its merits
- It would also be awesome if you have some skills front-end experience (React/React Native/Angular 2+.. Don't worry you won't be designing anything)
- Experience in developing games would be a HUGE advantage, but definitely not a must. A passion is a non negotiable however!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1902-49747