Senior Full-Stack DeveloperWhy you would like it:
Up to date tech stack
Fully digital team focusing on transformation products and services
Attractive $$ and benefits package Senior Full-Stack Developer
Rare opportunity to work within an innovation hub in a leading enterprise business
Why you would like it:
- Up to date tech stack
- Fully digital team focusing on transformation products and services
- Attractive $$ and benefits package
With digital transformation coming a little late in the piece, this organisation is now on the journey to completely overhaul its internal and customer facing tools and systems and needing a senior developer to speed up this process. With the plan to adopt the latest in automation tech (RPA, AI and ML) along with a hyper connected network of services through a range of internally built API's, there is a huge opportunity to make your mark here. You'll work with like minded individuals who are passionate about technology as well as savvy about when to introduce the 'latest and greatest'. Given the team is currently heavily staffed on the junior/intermediate side, there will also be a huge opportunity to mentor and show best practice.
A leader in their industry, this organisation has been providing kiwis with a range of vital services for well over 20 years. Embarking on the path to digitise its customer business end-to-end, as well as their internal tools to improve the lives of the employee, this organisation has some big plans for 2019 and beyond. By delivering this transformation, the organisation will strengthen its digital, customer and data capabilities as well as adopt new ways of working and shape its culture for greater agility, innovation and overall customer obsession.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- You will first and foremost have a passion for writing clean, well-factored and maintainable code working with cutting edge tech
- Experienced in API development (NodeJS)
- You will also understand (or have experience with) Ionic/ React Native.
- As well as all the technical know-how, you will be a team player with good communication skills and be able to interact and translate technical speak for business users.
- Ability to travel to Wellington on a semi regular basis
Job reference: JO-1901-49661