Senior Front End Developer- Autonomy with great support from best-in-the-industry experts
- Generous salary package
- Reputable national brand based in casual Parnell location
- Close-knit sociable team environment Senior Front End Developer
Why you'd like it:
- Autonomy with great support from best in-the-industry experts
- Generous salary package
- 2014 Start-up in high growth mode
- Relaxed, trendy Parnell location
- Create high performance, beautiful front-end experiences
- Work on diverse greenfield projects
- Career track to tech or team lead
The Organisation and Opportunity
This home-grown business is revolutionising the way in which consumers/traders in this industry interact, share ideas, and transact with one another. As such, the road map for this business will see them launch into the US market in late 2018/19 with a web platform and service offering that has gained a great reputation, industry network and profitable momentum here in New Zealand.
The main business platform serves as a membership / transactional web service but there is so much more to explore with this slick and comprehensive offering, with some wonderful and prominent client case studies. So, this is a critical time for our client as they look to launch a number of new web features and functionality, and also re-skin some of their existing ones. This year alone has seen the tech side of the business advance into the cloud, and consequently experience a surge in site reliability, traffic and even membership uptake. They are making best preparations for ground-breaking future commercial projects in front/back-end development, machine learning, and more.
As a result of some hefty market wins, generous funding and lofty 2018/19 projections the team needs to grow, and this is where you come in....
What we need to see in your background:
- 3+ years' proven front-end React & (ideally) Angular experience
- Experience building responsive mobile-first and responsive front-end applications
- Experience using modern UI Design tools: Sketch or Adobe XD
- Exposure to SilverStripe, and PHP would be advantageous (current framework)
- Experience with Redux, WebPack, GIT highly advantageous.
- An unfaltering and demonstrable dedication to clean, high quality code, and robust practices and process
- You will love being technically hands-on, whilst mentoring others and collaborating with the team
- You are engaging, and are willing to contribute with your valuable coding and architecture opinions
- An excellent command of documentation as well as verbal communication and presentation skills
Only candidates here in NZ and with existing NZ working rights will be considered for this role.
So if this adventurous and exciting opportunity sounds like your jam, then please apply without delay.
Job reference: JO-1807-48093