Senior Front-end Developer- Leading-edge and creative organisation
- 3-month contract | extension opportunity
- Exciting pipeline of projects
This cutting-edge company aims to be the leading provider of a Marketing Platform in Australasia and so far, it is well on track to do so. Based on the City Fringe in new, loft-style offices, these guys combine the best of both worlds; a creative, agency feel with highly technical staff and tools. Supportive, forward-thinking and flexible, you can be guaranteed a place to grow and progress.
You will join a team of 3 developers working on the design phase of a complex web application. The workload is getting too much for their only front-end developer and he needs another senior developer ready to take ownership and willing to bring an effective contribution to the project.
To be successful you will need:
- A proven track of successful deliveries in front-end development roles, working on complex web applications with component architecture and complex routing.
- Hands-on experience and a solid understanding of HTML/CSS, Angular 1 and Angular 2 (must have both), CSS pre-processors, TypeSCript, and module loaders/bundlers such as Webpack and Browserify.
- Outstanding English oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work and participate in a team
To be considered for this role you need to possess the right to live and work in New Zealand. If you believe this opportunity fits with what you are looking for, please apply.
Job reference: JO-1707-46883