Senior Esri Developer- All NEW Esri GIS and .Net projects
- Penrose location / convenenient transport links
- Autonomous, results-driven Agile team
- Fun, Creative, flexible enviro Senior Esri Developer
Why you`d like it:
- All Esri and new .Net development
- Powerful, international enterprise/govt client base
- Fun, Creative, flexible enviro
- Tight, sociable team assembled from top talent
- Making GIS software fun!
Seen as a challenger brand they have established themselves as a well-known kiwi success story in New Zealand and overseas. With a portfolio of successful product implementations across New Zealand, these guys have recently been approached to deliver the same standard of problem-solving solutions, by authorities and private enterprise in Australia, Korea, and Phillippines. Now they are investing heavily in what they know to be their key to success - people. The team take advantage of Research/development time, flexible working hours and fun environment. You will join this tight-knit team and provide insight on how to best build the vision of the future platform. You will play an instrumental role in this journey and deliver a widely used and critical product suite.
This cross-functional Agile/Kanban team are developing, delivering and dominating the next generation of Esri GIS solutions, both here and overseas in some very large markets. You will work closely with team members and clients on cutting-edge technology for; environmental compliance, property development, farming, and governmental projects, to name a few. You will design and develop tailored Esri solutions, and give input into architecture and the general direction of the technology, documentation, testing and implementation of the solutions. The flat structure gives the opportunity to help steer the direction of the product, so you will be encouraged to collaborate and engage to ensure no stone is left unturned.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 6+ years of commercial Esri development experience.
- Strong experience with core .Net, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - for both clients and team-work
- A passion for geospatial development is a huge bonus
- Fun, creativity, professionalism and a sense of humour are core to this business environment!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency/Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1801-47278