Senior DevOps EngineerData-driven products to work on
Cutting edge tech stack The opportunity:
Build out real-time, data-driven products that have a global audience, all on the latest tech stack. Here it's all about perfectly understanding consumers and bringing them exactly what they want using Data Analytics(also known as magic). Join an engineering culture geared towards success where you can make decisions for yourself and own the outcomes. Build out high powered, disturbed cloud infrastructure capable of processing a massive amount of consumer data with ease.
An industry leader the world over, known for their accurate read on the market(some say they can predict the future) and energetic company culture. Delivering entertainment driven analytics solutions with an engineering first approach sees them always at the forefront of what seems possible. A haven for skilled software engineers with a passion for functional programming and distributed cloud systems.
The tech stack you should be pretty comfortable with:
- Cloud-computing services (AWS)
- Continuous deployment in a virtualization based infrastructure (Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Concourse CI)
- Database systems (MariaDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra etc.)
- Messaging systems (Apache Kafka)
- Distributed version control systems
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Languages (Go/Golang, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Concourse CI
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a DevOps/Infrastructure
- Comfortable setting up CI/CD environments for data-centric applications
- Coming from an AWS and Linux background
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- An interest in security would be a bonus
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Job reference: JO-1810-48615