Senior DevOps Engineer - Integration PlatformWhy you'd like it:
- Role ownership with great support from engaged leadership
- Complex and incredibly innovative work environment
- Convenient city centre location, great transport connections
- Close-knit team environment
- Innovate, and advance the business to global dominance
Flying under the radar for a number of years this market leader has completely taken over the New Zealand market with their bespoke solution. Now they have taken a set back from the core application and seen the opportunity to create an integration platform that allows 3rd party applications seamlessly communicate with a single click. The initial proof of concept has already attracted international attention from the Americas with its impressive data flow technology. They are now seeking their own artisan DevOps Engineer to create a robust and scalable cloud platform to support a massive influx of users.
While you may not recognise their name you will probably be a product of their services if you work in an enterprise organisation. As the business has transitioned from being one of Tech Solutions to Product, there is now a huge commitment at board level to drive efficiency and stability across their platform delivery of their foremost products. Combine this commitment with strong financial backing, a client list that is a who's who of NZ organisations and a team who are passionate about what they do and the possibilities are endless. They are undergoing a whole new 'world-first' era with several product innovations that will further their prominence on the initial stage, with an Agile 'start-up' approach, to help them achieve their goals.
Having come from a development background, you will have had experience working within a fully operational DevOps Practice. Essential technical requirements are as below:
- Extensive experience working on AWS and Linux
- Extensive CI/CD experience
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Deployment and build tools; ideally Puppet, Ansible and/or Puppet
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Perl, and Bash
- Strong working knowledge of Java Web Services platforms, such as Tomcat
- Excellent communication skills are always essential!
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
Reference # JBSJO-1801-47266
Job reference: JO-1801-47266