Senior DesignerYou will get the opportunity to work closely with customers, and design personal finance management applications, with the goal of improving financial literacy for kiwi’s across New Zealand Your role:
Our client is a well-known large bank here in New Zealand who are re-thinking their banking platforms. They are looking for a standout intermediate to senior level UI Designer to join the team on a permanent basis. You will bring your collaborative approach and several years' experience under your belt to help deliver their digital transformation goals. You will get the opportunity to work closely with customers, and design personal finance management applications, with the goal of improving financial literacy for kiwi's across New Zealand.
Other core responsibilities include:
- Use your knowledge of UI to be the advocate for beautiful crowd-pleasing designs.
- Work effectively with the UX and development team to bring your designs to life.
- Use your strong communication skills to confidently engage with stakeholders and produce quality designs tailored to their needs.
What we will be looking for:
- Previous experience in a team environment, sharing your ideas and working collaboratively.
- Previous experience in Web, Mobile and interactive design.
- Previous experience using the full adobe suite in a professional capacity.
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience in a similar role.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker
- Understand the end users' needs and vision.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and your amazing portfolio (or examples of your work). Hint; you need to impress us.
You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice
Job reference number: JOBH 1911-50908
Job reference: JO-1911-50908